Thursday 5 May 2011

30 things I want to do before I die.

My name is Maharu Watanabe. I have so many things to do before I die, so I'm going to talk about 30 things that I really want to do before I die.





  1. First, I want to live in island and I want to live with whitetiger, also I want to buy a baby animals.


  2. I want to become a English teacher in japan.


  3. I want to donation money for poor peoples in earth.


  4. I want create new brand company.


  5. I wanna go to Bruno Mar's concert and Maroon5's concert.


  6. Iwant have a healthy babies and I want have big family.


  7. I want to become a billionaire! I want have a lots of friends.


  8. I really wnat to party all night with my friends and use $1000 in one day.


  9. I want be thin and I seriously need lose my weight.


  10. I want to become tea celemony's teacher in Canada.


  11. I want to become a flower arrangement's teacher in Canada.


  12. I want to buy a my own house.


  13. I want to learn Spanish and French.


  14. I want to learn how to skateboard.


  15. I want to get married.


  16. I want to find my true love before I die.


  17. I want to live with my husband untill both die.


  18. I don't want to get divorce.


  19. I want to celebrate all anniversary.


  20. I want to be singer and sing songs in front of people.


  21. I want to have navel pierced earring.


  22. I want to have nose pierced earring.


  23. I want to become a great snowboarder.


  24. I want to ice skate with Mao Asada.


  25. I want to celebrate the New Year in NYC.


  26. I want to celebtate the New Year with all of my friends at my house.


  27. I want to go to Paris, London and Italy.


  28. I want to go to the moon.


  29. I want to go to new caledonia again.


  30. I want to go to USA with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment