Tuesday 17 May 2011

My home city

My home city is Saitama. Saitama has huge arena called Saitama Super Arena and there is many people in Saitama. We can see many people near the train stations. There are many houses and offices in Saitama. All city has a prefectural road, Saitama has big and long highway. In Omiya starion, there are many trains, so I can hear a lots of people talking. If you go little bit far away from the station, you can hear dog's barking, bird's singing and maybe you can smell trees. Sometimes I can hear the trains from my house. Saitama is not a windy place, but sometimes there are strong wind. When I go out with my friends, we smell something so strong like kitchen garbage. I don't like automobile exhaust smell, when cars passed in front of us it smells so bad. Saitama has many flowers, when I walk I can smell some flowers. Saitama has famous rice cracker that called Souka Senbei. Souka Senbei really taste good. In summer, Saitama is not hot place but in spring and in autumn it's nice to be in Saitama. There are few snow in winter. When I woke up, I always hear bird's singing it is like an orchestra. And builldings are growing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment