Wednesday 11 May 2011

Monday


Today, I went to school and I met Buttercup and Bubbles. We ate lunch together after we ate lunch, we found Mojo Jojo at the school gym. Mojo Jojo was talking with someone who was wearing a long black coat. And there were the Rowdyruff Boys. They noticed us in a few seconds. They started to trick us so bad and they laughed out loud. We changed into Power Puff Girls, but we were at school so we couldn't do our best. We moved outside, Buttercup kicked the Rowdyruff Boys at once, they ware in pain. Finaly I and Bubbles attacked them. they ran away. We turned into normal students. After that we went back to class. When we finished school we went to the ice cream store. At the ice cream store, I bought strawberry ice, Buttercup bought kiwi ice, and Bubbles bought grape ice cream. When we were eating our ice cream, Mojo Jojo and person who was wearing a black coat, they were walking in front of the ice cream store, but he didn't notice us. It was really strange. We went home and I ate dinner with my parents. After that I went to bed and I was thinking about things happened today, but I fell asleep when I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment