Wednesday 11 May 2011

Wednesday


I had dream, that was so weird because Johnston and Mojo Jojo were fighting and we and the Rowdyruff Boys were fighting too. I ate breakfast and I went to school I met Buttercup and Bubbles. Wednesday is a short day, so after lunch we can go home. We finished our class like always. We went to the cafeteria and we are lunch. At the cafeteria, Johnston talked us, he said "What are you girls going to do after lunch?" Buttercup said "We are going to downtown". I wasn't sure that Johnston is good guy or bad guy so I was little bit worried. We went to downtown and we went shopping. After shopping we went to the cafe. We found Mojo Jojo so we followed him. he went to a huge park called Battle Field. Johnston was there and they started fighting. I told Buttercup and Bubbles that I had weird dream. Mojo Jojo and Johnston were fighting in my dream. We were watching them but the Rowdyruff Boys came up to us and they started to attack us. We attacked them too, but the Rowdyruff Boys kicked and punched us so badly we couldn't do anything. Johnston came up to us and he helped us! After Johnston attacked them, we went to the resturaunt and we ate dinner together ;) !




HAPPY END :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment